Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My Pal Brian

I was at my pal Brians' place last night having a quiet bourby and watching who wants to be a mullionaire when a question was asked regarding a new doll called Cindy Smart. Now, as my kids are getting a bit old for dolls, I hadn't heard of this one. Brian informed me that among other talents, this doll has two 16-bit microprocessors, voice-recognition software and a digital camera in her chest. The doll can do simple math, recognize basic shapes and colors, respond to 70 preprogrammed questions and read flash cards in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French.
My comment was along the lines of: "I wonder if it sucks?" to which Brian uttered these immortal words. "No, it doesn't suck but its little hands make your cock look so big"
Hmmmmmm. I worry about that man sometimes.

No comments: