Monday, July 05, 2004

Back Flip Boy = Frilly Girls Blouse

Apparently "Iron Mark" was close to tears today after the Sunday programs half-hearted expose. I watched it, and to be honest, there wasn't too much in there that I thought warranted much of a fuss. Lets face it, how many people can say that they grew up in Green Valley and hadn't been in a fight? I grew up not far from Mr Latham and attended the same high school as him and I must admit to being involved in a punch up or two, although I've never beaten up an old bloke.
Where I think they got traction was in his dealings with Liverpool Council. I believe that anyone who looks even slightly will find enough "bad form" to really get a story up. It strikes me as odd that the team who brought you the Oasis Affair in all its' glory, the Silly Moaning Herald, aren't interested in having another quiet dig around Liverpool Council regarding Mark.
The real story for me was how Back Flip Boy handled it himself. Not well! After an absolute dream run from the Aus media since being elected, he turns to water at the very first negative story. Weak as piss mark, weak as piss! I thought you were some kind of "bovver boy" who was fearless. Or is that only under parliamentary priviledge?
You are nothing but a frilly girls blouse.

No comments: