Friday, April 16, 2004

Sounds Like Bullshit To Me

I read this in today's Silly Moaning Herald
"An Australian aid worker taken hostage in the Iraqi flashpoint town of Fallujah said her capture was terrifying, and she claimed she had been placed in great danger because of "inflammatory" comments by Prime Minister John Howard.
Donna Mulhearn, from Maitland in NSW, was captured by local Mujahadeen fighters as she and three other foreign aid workers tried to leave the embattled town on Wednesday afternoon. They had been distributing humanitarian aid to civilians....

But she claimed "inflammatory" comments by Mr Howard, which were given wide airplay on Iraqi and Arab television in the preceding days, had placed her in danger.
"I realised quickly that my prime minister, John Howard, had placed me in great danger by making inflammatory comments about the war just a few days ago," she said....

Ms Mulhearn said she felt very lucky and grateful, saying the leader of her captors had a "kind face"."


Talk about a load of shit! I would be willing to bet my left one that this "kidnapping" never actually took place and this is just another attempt by this ALP candidate to promote her communist cause.

I loved the remark about the "kind face". You have a kind face too Ms Mulhearn. The kind of face I'd love to slap.

Idiot.


No comments: